Old February 9th 10, 12:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
Ex_Brit[_5_]

Default Visa Internet Security 2010 highjacked

Glad to help and good luck ;-)

Peter
Toronto, Canada.

Nathalie Freeman;1226701 Wrote:
Hi,

I just wanted to thank you both for your help. I had to run the program
twice and reinstall a new version of Avast but your files definitely
took
care of my problem and the instructions were really easy to follow.

Nathalie

"Ex_Brit" wrote in message

Good guide here. Scroll down the page as the first links are adverts.

'How to remove XP Internet Security 2010, Antivirus Vista 2010, and

Win
7 Antispyware 2010'

(http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/viru...us-vista-2010))

--
Ex_Brit

-Toronto, Canada-
-x64 Vista Ultimate SP2 & Windows 7 Ultimate-