recovering files that have been permanently deleted

Old December 7th 07, 01:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
davidlmajors213

Default recovering files that have been permanently deleted

i am running vista premium
i dont feel like spending money for a computer that can be easily fixed at
home than at a shop.
what can i do from home to fix my problem.
I also know some people too that might be of help and it wouldnt cost me
athing but is their anything that i can do so that i may recover my file(s)
that were deleted in the recycle bin.
I understand that their is no real deletion of the file and yes it is
technically somewhere inside of the computer.
i have not over rided anything yet cause i am still searching for it and
like i said i did manage to get 6 videos of over 50 videos but i had to use a
search and a search within a search to find them it was not easy.
if fact i pulled up the indexing and thats how i got them.
indexing is kindof like a shadow copy of files and programs that you have
put onto your computer. it indexed for 4 months worth of programs but i still
could not find all my videos.
i still want to know if their is something i can do to fix this problem
without the use of money which is nonsense to me.
why pay when u can fix it yourself.
makes no sense. waste of time and money.
iv'e owned 6 computers 3 desktops and 3 laptops and i have never had this
problem ever before.
thanks
david m.
Old December 7th 07, 01:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Malke

davidlmajors213 wrote:

(snippage)

Asked and answered in the first post you made. Please don't make a new
post with the same subject only a little while apart. Wait at least 24
hours before doing this. I gave you full details about how to solve this
issue yourself in my reply to your first post. If you have forgotten
where you posted or can't find your post, use Google Groups Advanced
Search and search for your name.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
Old December 7th 07, 09:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Mick Murphy

Obviously, you can't fix it yourself.

And you have the wrong attitude.

I do Data Recovery, for a price!