Old February 24th 10, 07:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Supertex

Default Info on adding folder templates?

I'd be interested to know if anyone happens to know how to decode the
entries in the registry for the folder templates for Music Icons, Music
Details, etc. I'd like to add templates, and have them show up under
the "customize this folder" option. I've seen the volume of information
listed in the key for increasing the number of folders to "remember"
settings for, and I'm assuming that information is tied to folder
profiles, but I'm not inclined to dabble with it.

--
Supertex