82945g express chipset family

Old December 7th 07, 10:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
hitmanout2007

Default 82945g express chipset family

Problem caused by Intel Graphics Driver

This problem was caused by Intel Graphics Driver. This program was created
by Intel Corporation. Intel Corporation does not currently have a solution
for the problem that you reported
Download and install an updated version of Intel Graphics Driver from one
of the following locations:

Old December 28th 07, 09:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
PDC1

I'm having the same problem.. Any one have any suggestions? I went to INTEL
downloaded what they said.. and my system says it is the wrong driver for
this computer.. Download is winvista_157 msg is "driver is not valid for
this computer"
computer is an HP..Description

A problem with your video hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem (some files may no longer be available)
WD-20071216-1530.dmp
sysdata.xml
Version.txt

View a temporary copy of these files
Warning: If a virus or other security threat caused the problem, opening a
copy of the files could harm your computer.

Extra information about the problem
BCCode: 117
BCP1: 874FD510
BCP2: 8B5E0E90
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1
Server information: 0b7d9a72-f361-44ca-b77b-0812e966ccda
Above is the complete error report. I have several e-mail from HP
suggesting solutions, none worked. T

Old January 23rd 08, 12:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
deuxpapillon

I am also having the same exact problem and get the same exact message. Same
driver!! I have spent many hours on the phone with tech support for HP and
........NOTHING! I am so frustrated. I have a brand new computer and wish it
would work right. Any suggestions? Help?!?!

Old January 23rd 08, 01:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
deuxpapillon

I am also having the same problem......same driver....same error message!!!!
I am so frustrated. I have spent hours with tech support nfor HP, and still
no solution. Have you found one? Help?!?!