Old March 13th 10, 03:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Natéag[_3_]

Default vista ultimate 64bit with DiNovo Mini ?

I just checked and 64 bit drivers do exist.
Since the keyboard probably came with an installation CD,
the drivers most likely will be found in one of its folders.

If not, just go to Logitech's website, and search for DiNovo Mini
"Natéag" a écrit dans le message de
Why do you not go to Logitech's website and see if they have drivers
for Vista or Win7 64 bit ?

The mini is not widely used, so there are not many who have
tried it on a 64 bit system. But, I guess it should be compatible.

"ultimatex64bit" a écrit dans le message de

Hello,i was wondering if any one knows if the DiNovo Mini works with
vista ultimate 64bit ? as i just bought one and was googling about it
and have read a few people saying it dosent,im so upset as ive paid for
it now and cant return it.
Please advice,

--
ultimatex64bit