has really noone a solution for this problem?:
Does it still work?
Ok, I have a solution for getting it to work in Vista Home Premium 64bit
(including the lights!
- I plugged in the device and it said installed but didn't do anything
- when I checked the device manager I had one device not recognised. I
right clicked and selected update drivers
- then selected look on internet for recommended driver.
- Weirdly, it found a driver and installed it. the driver is *ATK0110
ACPI Utility* that was installed and it now shows in the System
- I then installed the bodyprint software
- Worked and installed like a charm
All the lights work too