Old March 26th 10, 01:48 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
The Learner

Default No Sound

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 20:00:15 -0500, "R. C. White"
wrote:

Hi, Learner.

What else can I try? I
apologize if I left out any information. If so, just ask. Thank you.

Well, how about which Windows version you are using?

Windows Home Premium 32 bit SP-2

Yes, I know this is a
Vista newsgroup, but there are several flavors of Vista (Home Basic,
Ultimate, etc.; 32-bit and 64-bit; SP2, SP1 and RTM...) And we do get
plenty of Win7 users here, since MS has chosen to not provide any Win7
newsgroups.

Also, this may well be a hardware problem, so please give at least a minimal
description of your computer: Desktop or laptop?

Laptop - HP

Make and model - of the
motherboard/CPU/video and sound cards, if you built it yourself?

Don't know

Basic
stuff like that would be a big help to anybody trying to help you.

I'm not familiar with Comodo, although I've heard it mentioned. HOW were
you trying to uninstall it? From Control Panel | Programs and Features?

Yes

What kind of "an error" did you see?

It was an error message which was indecipherable by me

You've told us a lot about what you
tried, but what we really need is a clear description of the actual problem.
It seems you have tried so many fixes that your original problem may not be
your only problem anymore. Your best approach may be to backup everything
you can and then re-install Windows.

This is not an option..............

Thanks for any help you can give me.

RC