Vista Banter

-   Printing, Faxing and Scanning with Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/printing-faxing-scanning-vista/)
-   -   printer (http://www.vistabanter.com/90686-printer.html)

kayliegh December 9th 07 02:14 PM

printer

i have a lexmark 910 printer, i would like to set it up on my laptop which
runs on vista, but however the setup will not install or work. does anyone
have any ideas or where i should download it from, please. thanks x

Cari \(MS-MVP\) December 10th 07 09:13 PM

printer

If it has Vista drivers, they will be at the Lexmark website at
www.lexmark.com
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows