Old April 13th 10, 07:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
dipso[_2_]

Default HP psc 1350 installation problem.

FG;123503 Wrote:
Hello,

I hope this is the right group for my question.

Has someone succeeded in fully install the software/hardware
for the HP psc 1350 All-in-One printer ?

The printer works. Thus, Vista recognizes the printer.

I can scan a document using any (?)
graphics software..

But in the course of install the software fails to detect a printer.
Similarly, adding a printer afterwards is not possible.
I cannot choose the scan mode (text, gfraphics, etc); OCR
is not available and I cannot configure the printer's scam nutton
to launch the HP software. All this works flawlessly under
WinXP.

Thanks.

Hi,
Hp 'psc 1350' (http://tinyurl.com/yclmzlg) full software and driver