Old April 20th 10, 11:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Ken[_18_]

Default Best Gaming Computer Specs

Sorry, that's Antec, of course.

"Ken" wrote in message
The first things anyone tells me when building a gaming rig is to go big
on the tower and the power, so the Aptec 1200 and the components I
mentioned seems to be the best choice I've been offered.

"Americano" wrote in message

Yeah, I know what you mean, more room does leave space for upgrading..
makes me ask why hardware hasn't begun to shrink in actual size.. lol,
we wouldn't have to worry about the size of our cases.
Ken;1256274 Wrote:
Thanks for that. I love Dell and Alienware. I'm looking for something
that
will upgrade well in the future to something CUDA friendly, specifically
Tesla and/or Quadro, but can also do games in a big way. I'm working out
possible rig right now. What about i7, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480, maybe
ASUS
P7P55 Motherboard, 16 Gigs RAM, 2 X 2T WD HD, other stuff in an Antec
1200.
I'm considering this. The Antec 1200 has lots of space, which my
previous
tower lacked so much, including several other factors. I don't want to
be
caught with less than capable requirements to handle any task, CUDA
upgrades
and other upgrades for at least a few years.

"Americano" wrote in message

[image:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._logo.svg.png]

Wikipedia Wrote:

*Alienware* is an 'American'
('United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States)) 'computer hardware'
('Personal computer hardware - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_hardware)) company and a
wholly-owned subsidiary of 'Dell, Inc.'
('Dell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dell))'[1]'
('Alienware - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alienware#cite_note-0)) It mainly
assembles third party components into 'desktops'
('Desktop computer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desktop_computer)) and laptops with
custom
enclosures for high-performance gaming. These products also
support
graphically intense applications such as 'video editing'
('Non-linear editing system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-lin...iting_system)),
simulation,
and 'audio editing' ('Digital audio editor - Wikipedia, the free
encyclopedia' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_audio_editor)).
Alienware also offers for sale rebadged computer peripherals,
such
as
headsets, computer mice, monitors and keyboards. Alienware was
founded
in 1996 by Nelson Gonzalez and Alex Aguila. Alienware's
corporate
headquarters is located in 'The Hammocks'
('The Hammocks, Florida - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hammocks,_Florida)),
'unincorporated'
('Unincorporated area - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unincorporated_area)) 'Miami-Dade
County,
Florida' ('Miami-Dade County, Florida - Wikipedia, the free
encyclopedia'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami-D...nty,_Florida)), near
'Miami' ('Miami - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami)).'[2]'
('Alienware - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alienware#cite_note-1))'[3]'
('Alienware - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alienware#cite_note-2))

Here is the link to their website:

'Alienware Computers - Custom-Built Gaming Desktops and Laptops'
('Alienware Computers - Custom-Built Gaming Desktops and Laptops'
(http://www.alienware.com/))

--
Americano

TRYING THE SAME THING OVER, AND EXPECTING A DIFFERENT RESULT =
INSANITY
http://www.vistax64.com/images/style...reputation.gif
-*don't forget to say thanks, tip my scales!*-