Old April 22nd 10, 01:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
elcastellano

Default How do I save one file as more than one file?

I'm trying to do just what I said in the title. But for some reason, my
computer won't let me. I have a base empty file that I created to
replace files I no longer need. Actually, I do that with all file
types. I don't want a bunch of files that take up a whole bunch of
space on my disk. And I also don't want a bunch of files taking up room
after I delete them. Basically I want save one file as several hundred
files but I don't want to have to do them one at a time as that would
take too much time. I want to replace them all at once so I can use
them again, seeing as I do a lot of work on my computer. So does anyone
know how I can do this. Google’s a piece of crap, because I can't find
the answer there.

--
elcastellano