Old April 23rd 10, 05:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
niemiro

Default Help: What is the administrator password? What if I've never set i

No, safe mode will boot to the User account, not the
Super-administrator.

Oh, I had no idea. So for several years I have been wandering around
with that misconception in my head! Also, why is it that if you lock
yourself out of your files, you can usually recovery them in Safe Mode?
Is it simply because it is Safe Mode and the security is relaxed?
Thanks!

--
niemiro

If you are expecting a response from me, and do not have one
within 24 hours, PM me. Never feel afraid to send me a PM; that is what
the system is for.