Old April 28th 10, 01:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Bonfiglio111[_2_]

Default Any body ever use duplicate file finder?

Joe User;1569513 Wrote:
Hi Richerd

I recommend Directory Report - 'Duplicate File Finder - Find and remove
duplicate files, byte by byte/crc32' (http://www.ashisoft.com) It can
find duplicates based on the same name, size, CRC and/or comparing
byte-by-byte.
Plus it many other file managing features - I use it all the time

Richerd Wang wrote:

Any body ever use duplicate file finder?
28-Feb-08

Hello everybody?
I just want to know if anybody have ever use a duplicate file finder
manage files? Thanks in advantage.

Best wishes.

Richerd Wang

WPF DataGrid Custom Paging and Sorting
'WPF DataGrid Custom Paging and Sorting' (http://tinyurl.com/y9j43ry)

Try Duplicate Finder from Ashisoft to 'find file duplicates'
(http://www.ashisoft.com).

--
Bonfiglio111