PDF

Old December 11th 07, 07:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
geanet

Default PDF

My old application for PDF documents creation (running under XP) doesn't run
under Vista .
What can I use for this matter?
Someone can help me?
Old December 12th 07, 06:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Have you looked at the application's website to see if they have a Vista
version?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

Old December 12th 07, 03:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Nieuw Dingen

Try the free version of CutePDF --
http://www.cutepdf.com/
I just installed it yesterday on Vista Home Premium, and it seems to work
fine, and has quite a few options for doc creation.

Old December 13th 07, 01:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
momo

There is another freeware called DoPDF. Works great on Vista and is
absolutely free (I use it for a few weeks now)
http://www.dopdf.com/

"geanet" pÃ*Å¡e v diskusnÃ*m pÅ™Ã*spÄ›vku