Old May 8th 10, 08:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
harbornexxp

Default Wmp/wmc

Hi I'm new to this site and hope somebody can help me. I'd just like to
know why Media Player and Media Centre do not appear to talk to each
other, as WMC will not display music I have downloaded from CDs. Also,
do I have to use itunes to download music? I've downloaded one track
and clicked on it to play; WMC opened but no sign of the music I wanted
to play! I'm totally confused with this Vista thing and am due throwing
a wobbly!

Thanks.

harbornexxp

--