Old May 11th 10, 05:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Americano

Default My Windows Vista won't play games

merk402;1263572 Wrote:
Well, I have tried reinstalling it. I have also tried a different game
with the same exact results. The game will start, it gets all the way
through the opening credits and intro movie, then that message pops up
saying that it has stopped working. Are there any other possibilities?

You may not have enough RAM.

--
Americano

TRYING THE SAME THING OVER, AND EXPECTING A DIFFERENT RESULT = INSANITY
http://www.vistax64.com/images/style...reputation.gif
-*don't forget to say thanks, tip my scales!*-