Old May 16th 10, 05:03 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Brieanna82

Default Windows Movie Maker - DEP Problems

Hello,I have been trying to publish a movie in Windows Movie Maker and every time I go to publish, the screen whites out and the program closes and re-boots. I then get a pop-up message in my system tray stating that Data Execution Prevention is the reason for the program closing.  In my Problem Reports history, the Problem Event Name is always BEX. The most common Fault Module Name is StackHash_fd00, though there are others ending in .dll.If anyone could give me some insight as to what is causing this problem and how to correct it, I would be eternally grateful!