Vista Banter

-   Windows Vista and Games (http://www.vistabanter.com/windows-vista-games/)
-   -   Problem signature - Blue Screen (http://www.vistabanter.com/91287-problem-signature-blue-screen.html)

magnadel December 12th 07 11:40 AM

Problem signature - Blue Screen

Hey guys i've been having strange blue screen show up every so often it
only happens when I am turning my computer on. It starts to boot up then
i get a blue screen message which goes away before you get half a chance
to read it. It then proceeds to tell you that there is an error in
opening windows I am running vista ultimate x64, all the info i have on
this is:

Problem signature - Blue Screen
O.S Version - 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
Lacale ID - 5129

_Additional_info_about_the_Problem:_

Bccode - CE
Bcp1 - FFFFF9800466c9e8
Bcp2 - 0000000000000008
Bcp3 - FFFFF9800466c9e8
Bcp4 - 0000000000000000
os version - 6_0_6000
Service pack - 0_0
Product - 256_1

_Files_that_help_describe_the_problem:_

C:/windows\minidump\mini\21107-01.dmp
C:/nicola\appdata\local\temp\wer81136.o.sysdata.xml
C:/nicola\appdata\local\temp\wer759c.tmp.version.txt

That is it could you please help me ask any questions needed as i dont
know where to start

Thanx
Nicola

--
magnadel

Dstilwell March 21st 09 12:22 PM

Problem signature - Blue Screen

I have been having the same problem except it only happened 1 time to
me. The files

C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini031609-01.dmp
C:\Users\*******\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-78265-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\*******\AppData\Local\Temp\WER5494.tmp.ve rsion.txt

My father says that he didn't do anything (I don't believe him)

But I recommend calling the computer manufacturer

--
Dstilwell

ztargett May 3rd 10 05:22 AM

Problem signature - Blue Screen

You should turn on or off your wifi and unplug any usb devices

--
ztargett