Old May 30th 10, 05:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
tom982

Default Access Guest account problem

The System Event Notification Service (SENS) is a microsoft service
which tracks various system events and notifies programs which need to
know about those events. For instance, this service will track the
disconnection of a device from a USB port and notify programs that need
to know about this, Windows itself as a start, and, say, your Nokia PC
Suite because, for example, you have just unplugged your Nokia cell
phone.

Why do you want to access this account? Or is it just that you want to
know if anything is wrong?

--
tom982

If your expecting a reply from me, just send me a PM - I'm here to help.