Old May 31st 10, 01:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Guest

Default Problems with Vista backup program

"David_2010" wrote in
message news

Hello,

Regarding the problem you are having with the backup feature, I can
only suggest to contact the software provider.

Now, if you don't want to bother with a dual boot system (Vista/7) and
others, you could use a 3rd party software that will do the job.
In your case, you have Norton Internet Security, therefore you could
buy an upgrade to Norton 360 which has backup features, such even online
backup. (but also on external HDD and other kind of optical media.)

I hope this can help.

--
David_2010

David
Norton Support
For more information, please visit the
Norton Support website http://www.symantec.com/norton/support/index.jsp
or the
Norton Community http://community.norton.com/

I thought using this newsgroup was already contacting the software provider
(Microsoft).

The best I've read about Norton versions, Norton 360 is an older version
which is not fully compatible with the Windows Mail portion of Vista, and
I haven't found sufficient information about Windows Live Mail yet to be
in any hurry to switch to it.

Robert Miles