Old June 2nd 10, 01:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
chaznyc

Default my pictures folder

Hey man you were right on the money here!
I had the same problem as the others.
I couldn't follow Adam Albright's confusing and rambling post (tools? where??)
Glad I read your clear simple fix-it because I was about to throw in the
towel.
Cheers and Thank you

One last thing...DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW OR WHY THIS CHANGE FROM THUMBNAIL VIEW
TO ICONS ONLY HAPPENS? I am the only one using this computer and definitely
DID NOT check mark the "Always show icons, never thumbnails" box that changed
every picture on my computer.

"Dave" wrote:

Open Pictures
click on Organize - Folder and Search Options - View
uncheck "Always show icons, never thumbnails"
Apply
OK

"vcampeau" wrote in message
Have you figured this out, because it's driving me up the wall too! Please
help me if you've figured it out!

"geniemagic" wrote:

-- When I go to my picture folder...the pictures are not displayed...so I
cant see each picture...just thumnails...anyone know what i can do to
correct
this..... It is making me crazy.... sincerely