Old October 16th 09, 07:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Gordon[_9_]

Default Access Folder Denied

"suhjonathan" wrote in message

I have a HP Pavilion dv4 Entertainment PC with processors as AMD TurionT
X2 Dual-Core Mobile RM-72 2.10 GHZ. OS is Windows VistaT Home Premium
Service Pack 2. Antivirus is AVG 8.5 Free Edition and Windows Defender.
I downloaded Free Video Joiner and then didn't like it so I uninstalled
it. After I uninstalled it, a window came up saying something like
"Windows did not delete all the files. You can delete them manually." So
then I looked for the file in my C Drive and there it was in my Program
Files (x86) folder. So I clicked delete, but it said Folder Access
Denied and gave me the details: Windows File Operation:
{3AD05575-8857-4850-9277-11B85BDB8209}. I need to delete them ASAP. Plz
help.

Go to Accessories in the Start Menu and right-click on Windows Explorer.
Choose "Run as Administrator". Then try and remove the folder.