Old October 20th 09, 10:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Gordon[_9_]

Default Access Folder Denied

"suhjonathan" wrote in message

What I meant was that I tried the procedures you told me to do....

Who are you talking to and about what?

Please note:
This is NOT a chat room and although you think you are posting to a forum
run by Techarena - you are actually posting to a global Usenet Newsgroup.
Techarena forums leach off the Microsoft News Servers in order to make them
seem far busier than they really are. Those of us (the vast majority) who
use the MS News server rather than Techarena forums have NO IDEA what you
are talking about.

You will get a far better experience if you use a newsreader and subscribe
to these groups directly, rather than through TechArena.
Setting up Outlook Express/Windows Mail to access Microsoft newsgroups
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/ou...snewreader.htm

Accessing the MS newsgroups in Outlook Express/Windows Mail Newsreader
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...roupsetup.mspx

If you must stay with TechArena then please follow Usenet custom by quoting
the post you are replying to, and replying to the thread.

Thank you.

http://members.shaw.ca/dts-l/goodpost.htm