Old December 4th 09, 06:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
ArnsteinB[_2_]

Default Can I disable "Grouping" in Vista's Windows explorer??

Hi R. C. White!
I'm afraid you have misunderstood most of this.
Many others in this thread does too, and there even someone that praise
this feature...

As I wrote, I'm -planning- to switch to Windows 7...so I can't check
out your suggesition before I get it...

I, and most of the participants in this tread, has understood the
problem, and your method for disabling grouping in Windows explorer is
well know.
The problem is that is not a permanent solution. Visat keep getting
back to grouping the files for me.... (which all pros hate)

The question is if this f*** "feature" is can be switched off for good,
in Windows 7?

--
ArnsteinB
ArnsteinB's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/160873.htm