Old April 8th 10, 12:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Mark Cunningham

Default Files won't delete

I have a laptop running 32bit Vista Home Basic. Basically; I have a
load of videos and files I want to delete as I have wached them and
don't need or want them anymore. I highlight all the ones I want to
delete; then hold Shift and Del to get rid of them. I get the usual
mesage about are you sure you want to delete and I click yes. It then
goes thorugh the process of deleting them and they disappear. I close
the folder and go back a bit later to to watch something else and the
files have come back. It is annoying as it is using my Hard Drive
space. I am getting very impatient with it and am on verge of throwing
laptop across my room in annoyance.

--
Mark Cunningham