Old August 5th 09, 02:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
Flavius

Default Help..can't log in as administrator

vin;1106118 Wrote:
Thanks for your reply.

I guess Link II is for user account password recovery only & I will
have to follow IInd process i.e. hard way.

It seems hard to me I am not that IT savvy.

All methods to enable admin account are relative difficult - remember
NT systems are protected before permissions escalations.I think OPTION
II from link I is the most easy (there are also pictures),OPTION III
from link I is harder but I attache below additional advices helpful to
undarstanding this method and make this method easier:

how to edit registry from WinRE -read all from post 17 this thread:
'Can't Delete Registry Key'
(http://www.vistax64.com/general-disc...try-key-2.html)

the same method I presented
hehttp://www.vistax64.com/851487-post2.html

But of course all methods are good -your decision what you choose...

--
Flavius