Old November 22nd 09, 05:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
tarathezebra

Default Windows Vista Administrator lost password

I'm quite savy at computers but this is tricky. My mom has me set on
parental controls for Windows Vista. She gave me her password and I
turned them out, logged off and then logged back on to my account. Then,
when I turned off the computer and she turned it back on the next day,
her password didn't work. She's called people and apparently, I changed
the password without knowing I did.

Here's the problem, I don't have a disk to reset the administrator
password and I already tried the CMD way to reset the password but I got
"System Error 5 has occured. Access denied."

The administrator password is a big one since it controls everything I
do. I can't change anything or download anything without that password.

Is there ANYWAY I could change it?

--
tarathezebra
tarathezebra's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/157158.htm