Old December 8th 09, 10:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
Koulfire

Default Forgot Password in Vista Home Premium

hi... i have a similar problem. I'm a greek and recently i got a laptop
with windows vista home premium on. i created an admin account and then
i set a password for the built in administrator... now i've forgotten my
password (not the one. for the built in administrator. that one i still
remember) but when i boot on safe mode i don't see the built in
administrator account... i also have a standard user. Please help. is
there any way i can reset my forgotten password or make the built in
administrator appear? i tried with command prompt but since i don't
remember my password i can't open it as admin. there is another admin on
my computer to but he's abroad and he will be for another month or two
and he hasn't given me his new phone number yet.

--
Koulfire