Old January 12th 10, 03:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Brink

Default volume control icon

You're welcome Jill.

Jill Newbanks;1213269 Wrote:
Thanks for the help as I got it fixed thanks to your input.
--
Jill

"Brink" wrote:

Hello Jill,

This may be able to help you get this fixed.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/10...tem-icons.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

Jill Newbanks;1212542 Wrote:
Yesterday my computer shut down for some reason but is back up and
running
but now my volume icon on the task bar is gone. How do i get it
back
on. When
I right click on the taskbar and open up start menu options under
the
system
options the volume box is grey out and I am unable to check it. Any
other
suggestions to get this back on the taskbar????Help!
--
Jill

--
Brink

'*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'

(https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/pr...5-AD617AF3D511)
them.*
'*Windows 7 Forums*' ('Windows 7 Forums'

(http://www.sevenforums.com/))
'*Windows Vista Forums*' (http://www.vistax64.com/)

*Please post feedback to help others.*
.