Old March 1st 10, 10:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
ma_la883

Default USB Pendrive problems

Check out this article..

'Tutkiun!: Solutions to USB pen drive problems'
(http://tinyurl.com/yd3ryfh)

Berto;420305 Wrote:
Hi everyone,
when I try to connect my usb pendrive (or any usb pendrive) windows
vista,
after a form, tries to download driver from internet. Windows update
doesn't
find a correct driver and the "problems solutions" tells that usb mass
storage device of Phison Electronics is not compatible with windows
vista. I
don't install this driver, and I try do uninstall this one with
"Driver
Manager" but nothing
Ideas??
I've installed vista 1 day ago... in previous vista pendrives worked
perfectly, but not bth usb device that now works... Usb device are not
well
supported??
Thx
Berto