Old March 17th 10, 09:48 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Craig WN

Default Sidewinder Strategic Commander problems

Hi Guys

I too have problems running under Windows 7 x64, I can load the driver
OK and it all works but if I reboot the PC I get a runtime error 5. From
there I can reload the driver again and off I go.

Is there a way to not assign buttons and have the relevant backlight not
illuminated ??

I wonder how many other SWC Users are left handed, probably the sort of
thing to run a poll on...

Thanks heaps for creating the driver to keep these alive under the new
OS`s

Cheers

Craig

--