Old May 2nd 10, 07:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
aa

Default Extend Volume is greyed

On my physical drive I have 3 primary partitions (one is active with Vista
installed) and one extended which contains one local drive.
Besides there are 90gb unallocated space just before the extended partition.
I wanted to use this unallocated space by extending the extended partition
into that unallocated space, but the Extend Volume commany in the relevant
menu is grayed. Why and how do I get round it?