Old June 2nd 10, 04:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Peter Foldes[_7_]

Default The Case of the disappearing DvD Writer

Follow the manual removal of the Upper and Lower Filters in the Registry

http://support.microsoft.com/gp/cd_dvd_drive_problems

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"spacex" wrote in message

Spectra2.0;3175028 Wrote:
i recently had the same problem its not an issue of the driver its a
registry problem here is where i found the solution

follow those instructions and it should cure your problem on the next
reboot

I have the same problem and its driving me CRAZY but whilst you talk
about where you found the solution it doesn't sat where.......would
appreciate it if someone would tell me please

--
spacex
spacex's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/227419.htm

http://forums.techarena.in