Old August 27th 11, 02:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
Harold A. Climer

Default Upgrading fro Windows XP MCE SP3 to Vista.

I have a HP A1520N Pavilion desktop
computer that I would like to upgrade to Vista. It is now running
Windows XP MCE SP3
I have downloaded some Vista Drivers for my computer Model from the
Hewlett Packard Web Site and they are EXE files.( I think they are
self extracting Zip files) Where about in theVista install process
would I use these files?
Should I uncompress them(If possible) and put them on a CD?
Could I install them after Vista is installed.
The Drivers are for:
1. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Update
2. NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller Update
3.NVIDIA Graphics Driver Update
4.HP Enhanced Multimedia PS/2 and USB Keyboard Driver Update
5.Microsoft Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller Update
6.Samsung P120S SP2X04C Series Hard Disk Drive Firmware Update
7.LightScribe System Software Update
Any help would be most appreciated.
Harold A, Climer
University Of Tennessee Chattanooga
Dept. Of Physics, Geology, and Astronomy
615 McCallie Ave.
Room 223 Grote Hall
Chattanooga TN 37403
423-425-4523