Old September 2nd 10, 03:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Bob K[_2_]

Default Windows mail asking to verify username and password

"Kathy D" wrote:

I was in Windows Mail when suddenly a box popped up asking for my username
and password from Windows Mail.. Although I attempted correctly several times
it still will not work. I contacted my kerrlake server and we tried several
things including deleting the account and resetting it back up but it still
will not open. I can receive my emails on my blackberry and can get on the
internet. Also, a protocal error message pops up. Please help!
--
Diamond & Associates