Old September 4th 10, 12:31 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Brenda Godsey

Default message stuck in outbox

Gary, I clicked on the link below and it took me to a page. On that page I
clicked the link to download the 32 bit version. It took me to a page and I
could find no way to download anything. Instead it wanted me to validate my
computer, which I did. After I did that there was no more link to the
original page. I went back and went through the process and got the same
page. Again clicked to download the 32 bit version, again no way to start
the download but wanting me to validate. I went through the process again.
I know I am incredibly ignorant about computers but I don't know where to go
from there. Any ideas? Brenda Godsey

"Gary VanderMolen" wrote:

Try Microsoft's fix:

"Messages may be stuck in the Outbox when you use Windows Mail on a
computer that is running Windows Vista"

That page offers two download options. Unless you know for sure
you have 64-bit Vista, use the 32-bit option.
--
Gary VanderMolen [MS-MVP WLM]

"mikeskoda" wrote in message ...
I have a message stuck in my outbox that cannot be moved or deleted.Now when
I open windows mail it brings up a pop up saying you have one or more
messages in your outbox do not have a valid account specified would you like
to use your default account to send these messages ?I have to click no then
its starts send and receive
I have spoken to my ISP provider they cannot help.Help please its very
annoying and its slowing up the e-mail opperation