Old September 29th 09, 12:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
wendynonickers[_3_]

Default Windows DVD Maker will not recognize my DVD burner

your's is an interesting post, I too have a usb wireless internet
conection, and one way to ensure for sure I lose my burner is indeed to
plug it in and go online, I assumed it was making the internet
connection that did it, but maybe you are on to something, I find my
burner dissappears doing the above or using non windows media apps prior
to using win DVD burner so there's obviously a conflict somewhere! the
only way to get it back is not just restarting but waiting a day and
then it often it shuts down to prevent data execution, I now use DVD
video soft to burn DVD's instead, no fancy menus but it works with ALL
codecs including 3gp off my phone and flv youtube downloads!

--
wendynonickers
wendynonickers's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/62726.htm

http://forums.techarena.in