Old March 23rd 10, 09:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
diamondedge

Default Wavy video from WMC recording

I have taken a ballgame I recored using my TV tuner from Windows Media
Center into Windows Live Movie maker, with the intent to put it onto DVD
for archival. After processing in Movie Maker, I have a video that get
wavy, for lack of a better word, with much motion. I tried burning to
DVD and it still looks that way on the TV as well. I am using the
K-Lite codec standard pack because of my Sanyo Xacti camera. I am
attaching a screencaputre if anyone has any thought, I would love to
hear them.

|Filename: Untitled.jpg |
|Download: http://www.vistax64.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18797|

diamondedge