Old December 11th 10, 12:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
Kenneth Fisher

Default Vista won't shutdown

Vista won't shut down

On Monday, April 14, 2008 9:16 PM Oti wrote:

I have windows vista home premium edition. Recently, and I am guessing after
an update that was automatically downloaded, I can no longer shutdown without
manually shutting it down. When I click the icon to shutdown it goes to the
screen that says windows is shutting down but never does, even after several
hours. I haven't added any drivers or peripherals. Any ideas?

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Microsoft LINQ Query Samples For Beginners
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/training-...Operators.aspx