Old February 5th 10, 03:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
peter

Default Visa Internet Security 2010 highjacked

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/viru...-security-2010

peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.

"Nathalie Freeman" wrote in message
Hi,
I apparently got a virus on my laptop. As soon as the internet connection is
established, I keep receiving tons of messages informing me that my laptop is
infected.
A Visa Internet security 2010 window popups, where Firewall and Malware are
off and it tells me that I have to buy a subscription to get rid of the
problem. It apparently detects 28 trojan... programs. I ran Avast and another
anti-virus program. They did detect some trojan programs but did not find the
cause of the infection. When I try to go on Firefox, it says that Firefox is
infected with Trojan_BNK.Win32.keylogger.gen
Can anyone help?
thanks