Old February 20th 11, 02:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,microsoft.public.windows.vista.security,microsoft.public.windows.vista
[email protected]

Default can a key logger program steal admin password when you install program from limited user account

On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 18:56:37 -0800, Dave Warren
wrote:

Don't forget the number of folks who set UAC to not use a secure
desktop, these people may not even have this level of protection.

How can I check to make sure that UAC is set to use a secure
desktop? I only found one screen to control UAC setting, and there is
no mention of secure desktop there. Thanks.