Old January 7th 12, 12:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Gene E. Bloch[_5_]

Default How can I speed up my computer

On 1/05/2012, The_KiKi posted:
I hate to ask, but would you mind listing all your running processes?
make sure you check the option to show for all users as well Also,
it would be very helpful to know processor speed, the amount of ram and
what your DSL speed is SUPPOSED to be some people limit their
connection speed for a good price... as for finding out ram and such, I
know on XP all you have to do is right click on the my computer icon on
the desktop and click properties, in vista I can't remember if that
works, but it's worth a try

Why are you interested in my running processes?

Makes no sense.

And yes, I *would* mind listing them.

Also, I don't have DSL, and I don't have Vista.

--
Gene E. Bloch (Stumbling Bloch)