Old January 19th 12, 12:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Jim[_65_]

Default Re-size partition

webster72n wrote:
TC wrote:
Hi,

On my Vista notebook everything has been dumped into one large partition
which I want to shrink to make room for other partitions. What tool do I
use to re-size the NTFS file system on Vista 64-bit? Preferably
something free.
Thank you.

EASEUS Partition Master, Home Edition.

Harry.

Just be careful. I just did this last night with EASEUS and lost my
Windows XP installation on my drive M: I think it might because of two
factors: 1) old Dell Dimension 4100 who's bios doesn't support above
137GB and it was the operating system partition that was running. My
advice (hind site is 20/20) backup first and run from a LiveCD to
perform the task.

Jim