Old January 24th 12, 12:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Gene E. Bloch[_5_]

Default Well that sucks!!!

On 1/23/2012, Ken Springer posted:
On 1/23/12 5:03 PM, Gene E. Bloch wrote:
Possibly there's a tool or two available somewhere to facilitate the
process. I have no idea, I'm just speculating.

Take a look at Mozbackup. http://kb.mozillazine.org/MozBackup

Only works on Windows. :-(

Thankee. I should have remembered that - I used it to transfer stuff
here from my previous machine, but that was way in the past - six or
eight months :-)

Next thing you know *I'll* be asking for help with this... :-)

For the OP - IIRC, MozBackup can back up either or both Thunderbird and
Firefox, as you choose when running it.

--
Gene E. Bloch (Stumbling Bloch)