Old August 7th 12, 07:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
kylnmhanks

Default Network is OK, internet is not

Rouke wrote on 05/30/2010 15:22 ET :
Hi,

I just installed an old XP machine in an existing and working network with a
mix of XP and Vista PCs. From the newly installed XP machine I can access
the files on the other computers, but when trying to log onto the internet,
I get the message that the connection was interrupted. I think I've checked
everything, but must be overlooking something. Does anyone have any
suggestions how to fix this?

Thanks,

I suggest you that you should installed LAN first and check the internet
connection and proxy should be properly used or not. This type of little
mistakes makes large problems.

http://www.sivanandabahamas.org