Old August 13th 12, 05:29 AM
Asundener Asundener is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius View Post
vin;1106093 Wrote:
I have vista home premium. now i can't log on to my admin account even
with the correct password the welcome screen goes on endlessly & i have
to power off.

The only other account is a standard user account which is working fine
otherwise but i can't access my 40 gb data that is on the admin account
is can't do system restore nor cmd command prompt as in all cases UAC
is asking for admin password first and that profile is corrupted.

please advise how to save & access my valuable data & get admin
priviliges again.

See my previous post :sleepy: how to enable build-in admin account

--
Flavius
You can use a free recovery tool, Offline NT Password Editor, to remove the password. This way requires you to download the Live CD and burn the ISO image to a CD. Then boot your computer from it, so you can remove any account password after it starting.