Old May 9th 13, 12:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
[email protected]

Default Complete Pc Backup In Vista without DVD?

On Sunday, January 6, 2008 3:40:00 AM UTC-5, naffernist wrote:
How come the only way to do a recovery from a Complete PC Backup in Vista
Ultinate requires bootup from the orginal Vista DVD?

Ive payed hard cash for the original. Id like to know its good and safe, but
when I have to use it everytime i need a Recovery! I acctually have to bring
the original disc with me on my weekly travels.

Cant I get a Vista boot disc or such, that has Complete PC Backup and
Recovery-thing build in or something? Hell aint Vista new and all, shouldnt I
be able to do it from a usb stick

welp

HI the best way of doing that is using a site called MyPCBackup here is a link a href=http://goo.gl/ypN4Tmypcbackup/a