Old September 6th 13, 07:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
[email protected]

Default Recover Deleted Emails

On Saturday, August 30, 2008 6:28:11 AM UTC+8, Janet Anne wrote:
Please help! I have a small business and it's very important for me to
recover some deleted emails for a client. Can they be recovered?

--
Janet Anne

Depend on your urgent situation, I think you should use a Data Recovery tool. Because it is the most effective way to recover the delete emails saver and faster. http://www.transfer-iphone-recovery....ed-emails.html This is some tips for emails recovery. You can easily retrieve your mails with this software even the mails have been deleted for 6 months or a much longer time. Or you can read more information from: http://www.transfer-iphone-recovery.com/ Best wishes for your bussiness!!