Old October 27th 13, 01:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Bruce Hagen[_2_]

Default How do I enter a permanent ending to my emails

wrote in message
On Wednesday, September 17, 2008 8:31:00 AM UTC-7, ann7667 wrote:
I would like to end my emails with my name and phone number. How do I
enter
that kind of information so that it automatically appears on all of my
emails?

Delboy's reply didn't work for me. The "tools" drop box didn't have
options or signatures! So, what do I do?

Are you clicking on Tools in Windows Mail, or another program?

--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP 2004 ~ 2010