Old April 8th 14, 09:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Jhon Stone

Default Unable to delete folder (0x800710FE

On Monday, July 9, 2007 3:10:02 PM UTC-4, JP B wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to delete a folder that I "cut and pasted" from a my docs folder
(redirected) to another location.

I proceeded to get a sync error and when I try to delete this folder I get
Error 0x800710FE: This file is currently not available for use on this
computer.

The file is causing problems with another application. I need to delete it
but can't

Is their anyway to rebuild my cache or do something to remove this folder?

--
JP Bourget, MCSE
Arnold Magnetic Technologies

wow, problem solved, after much pain anguish. solved. thank you Helen Li